Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Royal Poet"





Work continues on one of my sales items....the photos above are of the wonderful Callahan mini resin sculpted by the talented Adalee Hude. At this point I am about 85% completed with this project. He will have blue eyes and more sabino markings once completed.

I always feel the need to add a title to the items I've painted....this guy will be called "Royal Poet". The name comes from the Gaelic name form of Riordan which means "royal poet".

He is drying now so it will be a few days before I can work on him again.....work continues on commissions. Today I'll start the paintwork on a commissioned pintaloosa Reiner and I'll continue on several other commissions as well...

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment