Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas fun....

I've been meaning to post this photo .... a few days before Christmas my sister and I made and decorated Christmas cookies....actually my sister did the difficult part ....she mixed the ingredients, rolled and cut the dough..and did the baking a few days before I arrived to participate in the decorating.

We make our own decorating icing using powdered sugar, a little water and food coloring...and store purchased sprinkles.


My sister also makes the most delicious black walnut cookies from a vintage recipe my mother received from someone ages ago....


The above photo shows the cookies that are left from the half full "cookie box".....these are my husbands favorite cookies and he has made quite a dent in the cookie stash. I have to admit I've eaten one or two...or 12 :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment