Saturday, January 21, 2012

Color changes .....

Well...sometimes while working on a project the color I see in my mind on the item just does not look as good as I thought it would once it is applied to the item. Luckily the oil colors work well with color changes and alterations...and changes of mind of the working artist.

Working on "Royal Poet" ..the min Callahan resin...Thursday and Friday I begain to think he needed more "pop"...his color had began to become boaring to my eyes and I knew it was time to change before I went any further....so today he began his change to a warm dappled grey. I love the dappled grey that I am working on for the Kladruper project...and I'm inspired about seeing how it looks on "Royal Poet"...

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend everyone!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

1 comment: