Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The progress table...

Paints are drying fast this winter for some reason....I think it is the higher temps we have had this year ...I am very thankful for fast drying paint!

The above photo is of several commissions and one sales item ...the Callahan is the sales item I'm working on....here is a new photo of Callahan:


Another great sculpture I'm painting is the Boise draft resin sculpted by the talented Michelle Platt....here is Boise with one coat of paint:


I usually have an awful time with photographing grey horses..they usually turn out way too blue....I've been working on improving my photography. Jamie Bakers post on her blog helped me I am sure and I've had several super nice people email me tips and suggestions. Thank you all!

Time to paint!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

1 comment: