Monday, January 23, 2012

Completion....

Today I am nearing the very end of my work on the Eberl Kladruber project.... I laughed and shook my head as I sat back down at my painting table to make an addition to the Kladruber...I laughed because I realize that I need to make a big sign that reads "paint the chestnuts" and hang it near my studio painting table within easy view.....better yet one that hangs near my photo booth and reads "got paint on those chestnuts?".... I started taking a few photos and realized that I needed to paint the chestnuts on his legs.

The Kladruber still needs to have his sealer applied and then he will be 100% completed.

I always leave the painting of the sculptures eyes until last. For me painting a projects face and eyes is the best part....







I also have began to paint a second Rose Reiner commission I have here in my studio. The customer chose a wonderful grulla color for their order....in this photo Reiner is about 50% completed....



I'm going to be starting a third Rose Reiner in a few days...the third will be a pintaloosa project.

Back to painting for me...have a wonderful day everyone!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment