Sunday, June 3, 2012

Studio progress.....

This afternoon I boxed up two completed projects so that they could travel across the country to their owners.

As an artist ...on one side of the coin....it is just a touch sad to send them on their journey knowing that I might not see them again in person....the other side of the coin is knowing that the items are going to be enjoyed by others.

I've just completed a wonderful traditional sized Wyakin resin that was a commission...Wyakin is sculpted by the talents of Michelle Platt.












Another almost completed project is a lovely Senator resin sculpted by the talented Brigitte Eberl. I'll need to get more photos of Senator once he is completely done....




I'm having trouble with the white sox showing up way to bright in the photos...will have to work on my lighting adjustment....or something...

Progress has been made on the two Reiners and I've prepped and began prepping six more resins to paint.

Three are commissions: Eberl Violetta
                                    Lermond Annihilator
                                    Polster Kladrubber

Three are sales items: Rose Affinity
                                 Berg Lyra and Poet

The votes that I received tilted the scale by a thin margin for Lyra and Poet to be highly detailed sabinos...thank you all for your input on colors for Lyra and Poet!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment