Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rose Reining horse completed....

The Rose Reining horse commission is all done with the exception of a signature/date and sealer..he has one solid brown eye and one eye half  blue and half brown.....I am thrilled with using acrylics for this technique. The next challenge goal for me will be to work in acrylics painting a dappled grey or solid/dappled bay with the same layered fine hair details.....painted so that they meld into one fine blended layer.... I can not wait to try this...















The "Lyra" and "Poet" project is coming along nicely...I'm going to follow the same technique in painting them as I did the Reiner above....although they will be a different color.

The pintaloosa commission project is another inspiring project to apply this technique to...I'm anxious to get him well into completion. He is about 65% completed.

Time to paint!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
C.S.Richmond Studios

























2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I like the details. Als those little hairs. :)

    Would be very happy if you could visit my blog, too. :D

    http://bizarrealoha.blogspot.de/

    Best regards from Germany

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melanie! Your blog is wonderful...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete