Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The progress of "Lyra" and auction details...

Short little update here on the progress of the "Lyra" and "Poet" sales items I am working on...I've applied some of the fine hair details to "Lyra" and the painting on her mane and tail is almost completed. I am using hand painted acrylics for the paintwork on the "Lyra" and "Poet" sculptures.

The "Lyra" and "Poet" duo will be auctioned as a set via My Auction Barn ...here is the link to the wonderful auction site:

http://myauctionbarn.com/

I will be offering time payments on the "Lyra" and "Poet" set ..... time payment and shipping details will be included in the auction page.

"Lyra" and "Poet" are the creative sculpting works of the talented Mindy Berg.

Here is a photo showing the tiny details I've applied to the "Lyra" sculpture so far....



Have a wonderful day everyone!
C.S.Richmond Studios


2 comments:

  1. Will you make a post on Facebook when the auction goes live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking Jody....I'll post the auction link to my Facebook C.S.Richmond Studios page...Model Horse Sales Pages...via my Studio Yahoo group...and via Model Horse Blab as well :) I'll also post a notice here on my blog...thank you!

    ReplyDelete