Thursday, March 22, 2012

Studio progress....

I have three commissioned projects almost completed ....one is 99% completed and the other two not far behind. The "Boise Bound" commission is the 99% completed item. I'm at the stage now where I need to wait for a good non cloudy/humid day to apply the sealer to "Boise"...then it is on to taking his portrait photos.

"Boise Bound" is sculpted by the gifted Michelle Platt.

Here is a lovely little "Lirico" commission..."Lirico" is sculpted by the popular Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig. "Lirico" is approximately 90% completed....


I took the photo of "Lirico" a bit late in the day...too much glare from the window at my back reflecting off of "Lirico".

The third commission nearing completion is the darling little "Pipsqueak" mini mustang resin sculpted by the talented Kathi Bogucki..his paint is too wet at this point for taking photos.

Also here is an updated photo of one of my next sales items...a wonderful "Mr. Shadow" resin sculpted by the gifted Nicole Hatch...."Shadow" is approximately 50% completed in this photo...


I also have a Breyer Andalusian mini resin sculpted by the wonderful B. Eberl slotted for a sales item...he is featured in the previous post here on my studio blog.

In the works for another sales project is a splendid "Vega" resin sculpted by the ever popular Mindy Berg. "Vega" will be a shade of dappled grey.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment