Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Full steam....

I am a morning person.

I love waking at 4 or 5 AM and beginning my day early. I love to eat my breakfast while I read the online news, check emails, scout Facebook for more news and events, and the various model horse sales sites and forums.

I gave up coffee back before Christmas..cold turkey. Yep..sure did. Of course I switched to green and herbal teas ....there are so many glorious flavors of teas. Fruit flavors and spice flavors...and mixtures of fruit and spice.

The only time I miss coffee is when I smell it brewing....sigh.

Completed this afternoon is a nice Rose Reiner sculpted by the talented Sarah Rose.

Reiner is very impressive in person...and his face is full of personality.






I still need to take a few more photos of Reiners face...he still has wet paint so that will have to wait a few days.

Another wonderful sculpture just completed is a Sarah Minkiewicz Fandango resin. I love this little sculpture! I also had the honor to paint Fandangos match Kotillian....both wonderful sculptures..full of fire and personality.





And last but not least is the fantastic Boreas resin. Boreas is sculpted by the talented Karen Gerhardt and is almost completed...I only need to paint his eyes.



My sales item "Royal Poet" is completed...he is the little Callahan resin sculpted by the talented Adalee Hude. I only need to get his final photos so I can post those here and on my web page....and he is going to a show with me this month. He will go up for sale after the show so stay tuned!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

1 comment: