Monday, February 27, 2012

Don't mess with what isn't broken...

This is one of my all time favorite photos I took at Breyerfest in 2009...I love the colors here...black velvet and Friesian colors! This costume if fantastic yes?
 I have a couple of mini Friesian resins to paint here in the studio....gorgeous Friesian dark red/brown/black colors...wonderful!

Well, sadly my sales item "Royal Poet" didn't meet his reserve bid....sooooo I'm back to offering sales items via my web page at a set price.....offering sales via my web page gives customers the opportunity to make time payments...time payments are not an option via Ebay sales since PayPal via Ebay won't allow partial payments.

My next sales item should be a wonderful "Mr. Shadow" TB race horse resin sculpted by the talented Nicole Hatch. I'm painting Mr. Shadow to a warm dappled grey using a race horse reference photo I've had on hand for a while.

Also on the sales horizon is a "Vega" resin...sculpted by the gifted Mindy Berg. "Vega" will be a dappled grey as well.

In the shipping department...Saturday was outgoing shipment day for 5 completed commissions....time for some serious prepping days now!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment