Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Mulinette"

Sharing some photos of the lovely "Mulinette" commission I've just completed....I love her wonderful wise face!

Wonderful "Mulinette" is sculpted by the ever popular and super talented Brigitte Eberl.







...and here is a close up of the hand painted details....





Nearing completion are the "Violetta" and the "Annihilator V1" commission....looking at the list of commissions that need to be completed before the start of the 2013 season there are 6 left .....these 6 are the balance left out of the 32 commission slots which were booked for the 2010 through 2012 painting season. I seriously need to go back and count how many horses I have painted since 2003....

As always I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your continued interest in my paintwork!

Have a wonderful day!
C.S.Richmond Studios



No comments:

Post a Comment