Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The new Bacchus resin and commission progress....

You all may have seen the new wonderful Bacchus resin ....Bacchus is sculpted by the talented Emilia Kurila...here is the page of Bacchus photos:

http://destriermodels.webs.com/bacchus.html

Bacchus was released in a small pre-sales number of 20 copies...as of this mornings post there are 2 copies left available for order.

Emilia will be offering Bacchus again soon in a larger lot for purchase....payment in full and there will also be time payments available.

I'll be painting  two of these wonderful sculptures that will be sales items...I'll be painting one for myself to keep in my private collection...and I'll also be painting two as 2013 commissions.

As a side note..if you haven't signed up for my C.S.Richmond Studios sales/auction and commission newsletter please do so. The newsletter contains only information on my sales and auction offerings and commission offerings when they come available.....the newsletter is delivered right to your email inbox too! No need to search my web page or other model horse sales areas for information on what is for sale or at auction...or if I'm booking commissions.


Here is the link if you would like to sign up:
http://webs.us5.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=9179e7ff932a6fdb379cb3bdc&id=03e67cd9fe

My newsletter has taken the place of my Yahoo group for announcements on sales, auctions, and commissions. I am enjoying this new tool so much...the newsletter is much more professional looking and I can add photos to my newsletter too! No need to insert links to other photos pages and such as I needed to do with the Yahoo mailings... and the newsletter has, so far, had 100% success in delivery. 


Commissions:


Above are, starting at top left: Rose Reining horse resin, Annihilator resin, Mulinette resin, and a Violetta resin.


Lovely Violetta will be a chestnut appaloosa. Violette is sculpted by the talents of Brigitte Eberl.


Annihilator, sculpted by the talented Debbi Lermond, will be painted a very attitude-suitable deep dark dappled grey...in my minds eye I can see that this color will be so stunning on him once completed...


Lovely Mulinette, with her sweet face will be a dark sabino color...Mulinette is sculpted by the super talents of Brigitte Eberl.




And last but surely not least is the Rose Reining Horse sculpted by the ever gifted Sarah Rose...he is, as you can see, a pintaloosa color. Since this photo was taken I've adjusted his facial markings a tad...

More soon! Have a wonderful day everyone!
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment