Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Years Resolutions....

I've been sadly lacking in my BLOG posts....I'd like to begin posting to my blog at least once a week and no less than once every two weeks....making this my New Years resolution :)

I'd like to included studio progress reports....I'm a bit apprehensive posting in progress photos as the projects I'm painting always look awful in the early stages...and they look like a complete mess for quite a while. I'm thinking tho that it might be good to show how a project I am working on gets from point "A" to point "B".

Wishing you all the very best New Year!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

2 comments:

  1. In progress pictures are often the most interesting and educational. Everybody's customs look strange in the middle stages and we all know yours are going to turn out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to pass along some useful information :)

    ReplyDelete