Thursday, December 27, 2012

Studio progress & wishing everyone a very happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Merry Christmas filled with wonderful family and friends!

2012 flew by so quickly and here we are looking at the end of 2012 ...and a bright new beginning with the incoming 2013 year! Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

As always I greatly appreciate each and every one of you for your continued interest in my paintwork! From the bottom of my heart I thank you!

Work continues here in the studio at a good pace...many projects are at the 50% completed stage...some are sales items and some are commissions.

The two commissioned projects here in the studio that are in the 98% paintwork completion stage are the wonderful Elsie and Oliver resins. Elsie and Oliver were both sculpted by the super talents of Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig. Elsie stands approx 6 inches tall and Oliver stands approx 4 3/4 inches tall.

Both are being hand painted in oil colors by me, Sandra Hottinger of C.S.Richmond Studios.




Happy New Year!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios







3 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too Sandra! Reminds me I need to send you some pictures from a recent show....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carol and Four Corners Tack!

    Yes by all means please forward photos from shows...I would love to see!

    Happy New Year and thank you so much for your replies!

    ReplyDelete