Friday, July 15, 2011

Works in progres...

New favorites....
I've been painting a few new equine coat colors over the past few months....palomino, dun, grulla and greys...my new favorite colors. I especially love painting the duns and dappled greys...one of my works in progress, pictured above, is a wonderful Valinor skillfully sculpted by the vary talented Sarah Minkiewicz....the tiny sculpted details on Sarahs sculptures amaze me. Valinor is owned by Susan and Susan and I have decided on the name "Say it in Silver" for the name of this project.

The "Elsie Workshop" is going well and the students have suggested that I make some CDs of the workshop for them to buy as reference material...there will also be CDs on the "Elsie Workshop" offered for sale to non-workshop members as well.

Time to paint!
Sandra Hottinger
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment