Friday, November 27, 2009









"Scout"
I hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, fun, great food, and lots of laughter:)
Right on schedule at 6 AM I headed for my studio after getting hubby out the door and off to his job....and above is one of my own sales items ...this little guy is the wonderful little Stablemate sized Morgen Kilbourn sculpture creation " Bitty Bosco". I am painting him in my meduim of choice....oil colors:) I've decided to name this spunky little Spanish Mustang "Scout"..."Scout" is currrently up for offers..high offer on the table is from M.J.P. at $425.00.
More photos of "Scout" can be viewed in the photo section at the C.S.Richmond Studios Yahoo group :) ...Click on the above photos to view the larger sized pictures:)
Have a wonderful day:)
C.S.Richmond Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment