Monday, September 28, 2009

"Ravenhill" revisited......




It is an honor and privilege to have here sitting on my studio work table a wonderful sculpture....he is waiting patiently for me to begin my part of his coming to life...his colors.He is the ever popular Hilary Hurley/Stacey Tumlinson traditional sized "Ravenhill Revisited".....AND he is a one-of-a-kind :) This copy of "Ravenhill Revisited is owned by Stacey Tumlinson and will be sold via Stacey Tumlinson thru the sales venue of her choice. He sports a new mane and tail sculpted to perfection by Stacey and his new look suits him to a "T". "Ravenhill" is pictured here with some of the ref pictures I'll be using as a template for his colors and pattern...."Ravenhill" will include some fantastic super-fine hair detail both painted and delicately etched in oils....and some new techniques I've discovered will be used for this fantastic fella:)

I'm off to begin his prepwork :) More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment