Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Lyra" and "Poet" update and studio news letter...

"Lyra" and "Poet" are quickly nearing completion.

From my earlier posts you may have read that these two will be my next sales/auction items. They will be auctioned off via My Auction Barn.

Here is the link to the My Auction Barn site for those who might be interested in bidding on the pair:

http://myauctionbarn.com/login.php?redirect=sell_item

The wonderful "Lyra" and "Poet" were sculpted by the gifted Mindy Berg who is well known in the model horse community for her wonderful paintwork and custom work...and now sculpting as well!

The second update is that I now have an email newsletter for those who wish to receive information on C.S.Richmond Studios sales/auction items and commission openings. Information is delivered directly to your email inbox.

 The sales/auction items will be posted here on my studio BLOG and to my Studio Facebook page, but the newsletter is useful for those who do not have the time to search the internet for my sales and auction items or for those who do not use Facebook....AND the newsletter is for those who only wish to read and have quick notice about my sales/auction and commission offerings.

The newsletter also allows me to add photos and links and provides a more professional look and style than the old Yahoo mailing list I was using...and the newsletter delivery is 100% to subscribers....unlike the Yahoo emails not reaching each and every subscriber as it should.....or being delivered several days late to peoples inboxes.

I've opted to keep the Yahoo group as storage for my paintwork photos and will no longer be using the group for posting.

For those interested in signing up for my studio newsletter here is the link:

http://webs.us5.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=9179e7ff932a6fdb379cb3bdc&id=03e67cd9fe

You name is not required if you do not wish to supply it...only an email address is needed.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
C.S.Richmond Studios



No comments:

Post a Comment